I'm Luke Zilioli, a front-end engineer with a passion for building quality user interfaces. I am currently a Lead Engineer at Prism.fm. I moonlight as a stand-up comedian.
Professionally speaking, I am highly motivated by:
- Building great user interfaces
- Providing the user with the best possible experience
- Meeting and exceeding my designer and product manager's expectations
- Improving developer ergonomics to maximize the efficiency of the whole team
- Automating things to work toward and maintain higher code quality
Today, I primarily focus on building world-class software for the music industry at Prism.fm. There, we use Angular, but as an engineer I try and remain framework agnostic. Finding, fixing, and folding code patterns onto themselves is what I'm good at.
On occasion, I work on apps, side projects, and other random stuff through Starbelly Software, LLC..
Wanna chop it up or discuss working together? Contact me.